Sunday 3 January 2010

KattyCat's new year's goals

I've been told i'm supposed to take new year's resolutions. Like becoming a better cat or giving-up catnip. As if i wasn't the perfect cat already.
But thinking of it, although i AM the perfect cat, i don't have the perfect life (yet).
So here are my 10 goals for the year to come:
1. Catch the string in 2010. Once and for all.
2. Get my humans to get up in the morning. May need to design new strategy.
3. (Pretend to) learn to fetch.
4. Avoid vet at all costs.
5. Find way to paralyse my humans when they sleep. Tossing and turning mean that i can't sleep on their belly all night long. This has to change.
6. Learn french. Well, maybe. I already understand "chachat" and "ma Katty" - do i need anything else to understand Mummy ?
7. Learn to turn the heating on when my humans are away.
8. Learn to open windows when my humans are away (not in the winter though, this one can wait for the summer).
9. Catch more moths than last year. And maybe another mouse.
10. Get my grandparents to move in forever.
If i can achieve at least #4 in 2010, i think i will call my life perfect.
.

No comments: