Tuesday 19 January 2010

KattyCat & her personal trainers

Well, once again, i'm puzzled by my humans.
I mean, no more than a week ago, they were concerned that maybe my tummy was a bit too large. (maybe). And they've started to use the string more than usual, to get me moving.
I thought that was all good.
So good indeed, that my exercise sessions are the new best thing on earth ever.
I can't get enough.
And here they are, all concerned that i don't run to my food when they're back at night, or that i don't seem to care for catnip in the morning, or that i don't even want to jump on the sofa at any time (even when daddy's busy with his laptop - that's usually my clue to go and climb all over him).
No, all i do is standing by my bedroom door and meow for more play.
And more.
And more again.
I just want to chase the string.
What's the problem with that, i thought i was being a dutiful good cat !
Seriously, those humans, they're so queer !
(and i've seen mummy shuffling some old toys to grab that silly panic mouse she bought last Chritmas - well, i say, i do not care for exercise without a personal trainer, and will REFUSE to play with the panic mouse. Just like i did for months last winter. Who's ever heard of a cat without a personal trainer ?!)
.

3 comments:

I am Harvey. said...

Your secretary is so efficient KC. Mine is too lazy to do my typing often enough.
Have you found my French friend, half-a-tail-Mimi on my blog? She is a flat cat too and takes her excercise by chasing olives around the floor! You can see her on my little video. Well, the French. You know. String is better. Not so greasy.
We all love Simon's video. I've just given my Canadian family instructions on how to find it.
Happy scratching,
Harvey

KattyCat said...

Hey Harvey,
i have seen your movie of Mimi while browsing your blog - olives sound like a very good idea indeed - mummy told me that one of her childhood cat use to love to play AND eat olives and corn. Now that's weird !
I'm glad you like Simon's cat - i got his book this christmas, and it's very funny too, just as much as its videos.
Is it stil snowing where you live ? - the snow has melted here, and i'm glad for the rabbits all over the city gardens !! (but don't they hibernate in the winter ?)

I am Harvey. said...

I don't mind the snow as long as the back door is kept open for me. Anyway, it's gone now but my PCG is a Northumbrian and used to such things.She thinks the folk down here are whimps. I worried about my wild cousins too. I am going to put a sad photo on my blog taken by my friend Celia in her back garden. It's of a bunny having to eat her eleagnus to survive.
We are so lucky you and I but we deserve it.
Harvey.