Wednesday 13 January 2010

KattyCat, getting self-conscious.

More and more people are commenting on my belly.
It seems that perhaps, there is a possibility that i may have put on a little bit of weight in the last year.
Hm, not much.
I mean, humans, think of it, when you put on a kilo, you don't over-react, do you ? It's not the end of the world, is it ?
So, why should i worry ?
Just for a little wee small and insignifiant kilo ?
I know the vet said that if i was continuing to "grow", i would probably have to go on a diet. I know.
But, is it my fault if my humans are often too busy to move a string ?
I mean, i do not want a diet: i want a daily work-out ! With string, hair-bands and christmas balls !
More food, more play !!
(if my humans read this - especially my daddy - could you please help with the moving-the-string part ? Those "belly" comments need to stop - it's never good for a girl's self-image. Thanks !)
.

4 comments:

I am Harvey. said...

Hey, KC,love the pose! Have you found my friend Celia's cat, Pusskin on George's blog? Just put Celia Haddon into Google and you will see how huge Pusskin is. Celia has loads of excercise ideas without the string thing. Humans arms get tired so easily. My lot can't keep the cheek and ear tickle going for more than five minutes. Pathetic.
Binkying is the answer. If you learn to binkie the pounds will roll away.
Your friend,
Harvey

KattyCat said...

Thanks for your advice Harvey - i have actually read the story about Pusskin, and was thinking that i ought to do something about my cute yet bulging belly before it became unhealthy, like it did in poor Pusskin's case !
I didn't know what "binkying" was, and indeed it seem like a good idea !!
Basically, the more activity the best, and recently i have been pestering my humans for even more string sessions - the more i get, the more i want !! I'll be updating you on my progress !!

George Online Cat said...

There is a slight problem, Katty, about weight. Who cares about saggy tummy syndrome or STS as we call it. Not me. But what if it is hugely large tummy not so much saggy as full of fat sydrome. Poor Pusskin who wrote to me two weeks ago couldn't even reach his backside to clean it. If you are a cat you don't need to be rich or thin, but you can be too fat.
George Online Cat

KattyCat said...

Hi George, thanks for visiting here ! You're exactly right, and my mum is working on my work-out regime - she loves my saggy tummy, but she doesn't want me to be unhealthy !! She's a good woman !