Friday 18 December 2009

KattyCat's top 5

1 - Daddy. My favourite human EVER. He says he's a "dog person". Right ! I don't think so. He's the best thing to sit on (his belly is THE perfect head rest), and he's always getting up in the morning to give me food. I'm telling you, i have him COMPLETELY under the paw !
2 - Catnip. OMG, CATNIP IS SO YUMMY !!!
3 - Mummy. The thing is, mummy's a bit needy. Always up for a cuddle, a play, a scratch, a little nap. I mean, obviously it's great, she's always there whenever i want her. But she's also there when i want a quiet sleep on my own, and that can be a bummer. But mind you, she went away for a whole week some time ago, as she had to visit some relative. Well, that wasn't fun. AT ALL. So there, mummy may be annoying, she's still my 2nd favouritest human ever !
4 - Rubber bands. Hair bands. Anything stringy and bouncy at the same time. I love it when they're thrown. I run, run, run... and sniff'em. And wait. If my humans hope that i'm going to fetch, they have another thought coming. But could you throw it again, please, pretty please ?
5 - Strings. Any kind, well, as long as it's the moving kind. One day i'll catch ALL the strings in the world. ALL OF THEM !
.

No comments: