Tuesday 22 December 2009

KattyCat, radiator-bathing.

In the summer, i'm like a sunflower.
I follow the sun, slowly moving my way up the sofa, from one arm to the other, over the course of the afternoon.
But obviously, it's winter time now.
The sun is being very shy, and the sofa is freezing. Well, unless i can find a lap or two that is.
But i've discovered the best thing ever: radiator-bathing.
First, you have to choose a radiator with a comfy spot - the living-room one rates a bit low, i'm not a big fan of the floorboards. Same with the spare-room radiator: too much mess there.
My favourite one is in my humans' bedroom. I don't know if they've noticed, but they've left a really soft woolly jumper just there, and it's a bit like cat-heaven. But better.
Second, you have to be in a sleepy mood. OK, that's quite an easy one, especially for a wintering wee cat like me. I'd hibernate if i could.
Finally, you have to jam yourself underneath the said raidator, and lie down on your back, belly and paws facing the heat.
Now let the humans give you a belly rub from time to time, encourage them with a few eye blinks, and you're set for the best Christmas ever. Bliss.
.

No comments: