Wednesday 23 December 2009

KattyCat, alarm clock.

I don't know what's wrong with my humans, but they don't seem to understand that, with the sun rising, breakfast should appear in my bowl.
I mean, i've tried everything.
The "help-me please help-me i'm dying boo hoo" meow from the corridor, the jumping up the bed - down the bed - up the bed - down the bed, the lying on mummy's tummy until her back aches, the "look at me i'm so cute" position, paws up and belly available, even the sad puppy eyes, or the offended-cat-who-won't-look-at-you look.
EVERYTHING.
Yet, they take for ever to wake-up AND get up, every single morning.
I mean, what's wrong with them ?
Do they not know that their main purpose in life is to feed me ? (And belly-rub me. And catnip me. Well, you know, the satisfying-my-primary-needs duty.)
You would have assumed that humans, who see themselves as the optimal product of millions of years of evolution, would have by now understood that MORNING = BREAKFAST.
Shame my humans seem to have inherited the strange and rather annoying MORNING = LET ME SLEEP 5 MORE MINUTES PLEASE mutation.
.

.

No comments: