Monday 21 December 2009

KattyCat, flower power.

Sometimes, i don't understand my humans.
Here they are, happy, chatting nicely on the sofa, with 2 pairs of legs to jump on, 4 hands to stroke me (2 on my head and one on my belly), and the world seems perfect.
Yet suddenly, they start to argue.
It's not like there was a storm in the living room. Lightning and thunder and all of that.
It's usually more subtle.
Like electricity in the air.
The kind that makes you want to hide under a chair.
It's such a shame.
But i've learnt now, i know not to run away.
I'm the rainbow, the peacemaker, the cute silly cat that's going to break the tension.
I just need to roll on my back, 4 paws up, and they can't help but laughing at me. Well, with me. Except i'm not laughing. Well, you know.
That made me think.
What if it became compulsory to have a cat ?
Could we bring peace on earth by just being cute ?
.

No comments: