Tuesday 23 February 2010

KattyCat, all by herself.

They've done it.
I'm still in shock.
How could they ?
Leaving me ? All alone ? For 3 WHOLE NIGHTS ?
That's not fair, that's not allowed, or that shouldn't be.
Oh i know, they've sent Auntie J. to give me food and play with me everyday. And i have to admit, Auntie J. is super nice, and she has REAL birds at home, so hopefully i can visit her sometimes and have a nice close look at her buggies.
But still, can you imagine ?
NOBODY to sleep on at night ?
NO lap, NO belly, NO play-time before bed, NO cuddles in the middle of the night, NO NOTHING !?
I have to find a way, i have to make sure this doesn't happen ever again.
I can't have my heart broken another time.
Nobody leaves Katty in a corner.
.

2 comments:

I am Harvey. said...

Could you persude your mum and dad to have a cushion with you on it KC then you could snuggle up on it when they leave you. They owe it to you.
Now I am old I don't mind having a few days peace and quiet if they go away.As long as I get my food on time.
Oh, the thing to do when they get back is to ignore them completely for at least 4 hours.
Love, Harve

KattyCat said...

Well, they recently got me that really cool insulated mat that reflects my body heat - and it's by the radiator, so i've been sleeping on it A LOT. But i have to say i'd love to have a nice cushion like yours, it's so pretty.
I'll try to follow your advice about ignoring them... but i was SO happy to have my dad back, i just followed him EVERYWHERE. It's hard to ignore daddy... and if they must go (which they shouldn't), i'm glad they left me stay at home - last time i went into a cattery for 5 days, and after that, i was traumatised and got cystisis after cystisis (all stressed-induced) all summer long... not a good memory. At least mummy promised i could stay home for ever now.