Monday 15 February 2010

KattyCat should know better than to say: "Fontaine, je ne boirai pas de ton eau".

I've been given this strange thing today. Weird. They've put it next to my water bowl. I'm not sure what i'm supposed to do with it - it's rather noisy and there seem to be water flowing through it. I don't like water. I'm scared of water. Well, except the water that's in my water bowl, of course.
I heard mummy say something like "come on chachat, try your water fountain!" I have no idea what she was on about. I mean, is she really thinking that i'm going to drink from SOMETHING ELSE than my water bowl ? I mean, come on, i love to see my humans slaving away mornings and evenings, neatly cleaning my bowl, and filling it with fresh water. Why would i need something that doesn't require any human's help twice a day ?
I mean, my humans are ALWAYS at hand twice a day.
Well, i guess if they were planning to go away for a short time, that'd be different.
But don't be ridiculous, surely they're not going away. Surely they're not planning a week-end without me - surely not. Come on. I've raised them better, they wouldn't dare.
So there remains my question: why the silly plastic noisy watery thing ?
.

4 comments:

George Online Cat said...

OH, you've got a water fountain. That's interesting. Me I prefer the tap and I can't see why my humans don't just leave one running for me. Inconsiderately they keep turning them off. I also like drinking from their water glasses.
George Online Cat

KattyCat said...

Well, you see, i'm just the opposite - i don't like running water. One has to admits that it's rather scary, isn't it ? I mean, who knows, you may actually get a splash of water on your nose, eeeek !! So, i'd rather die, all dried-up and thirsty, than using my water fountain. I've clearly shown that to my humans today. So there, my water bowl is back. They sometimes need to be reminded who the boss is.

I am Harvey. said...

KC, if you are serious about having a bunny as a friend you could find out all about it on
www.ed.ac.uk/vet/events
You could tell them I am the happiest bunny in the world.
Love, Harvey

KattyCat said...

My mum had seen about this cycle of lectures - she got an email about them last week at work - but apparently it clashes with her pottery course... humans, i wish they set their priorities right sometimes ! i mean, she's a biologist at edinburgh uni, she SHOULD go, really !
(+ i've heard that daddy is not yet ready to give me a rabbit - something to do with his lovely soft cream carpet... priorities i tell you, no common sense those humans)