Wednesday 19 May 2010

KattyCat, not jealous.

My mum's mum - i guess that would be my granny ? - anyway, my mum's mum's cat - is that my auntie ? - has had babies - are they my cousins ? Gosh, cross-species families are complicated.
Anyway, 3 kittens.
Very cute.
No, no, i'm not jealous of their cuteness, i mean they ARE cute, that's a fact, and now i'm even showing them on my blog, sharing my fame with them, so there, i'm not jealous.
But seriously, what is there with kittens and humans ?
I mean come-on - a mature lady like me is the best companion you'll ever have. I'm smart, playful, self-sufficient (apart from the catnip bit, yeah, yeah), AND, last but not least, I AM BEAUTIFUL.
So why are they all cooing ??
Yes, my cousins are cute. They live in the french countryside on a pink fleece. Yes, everything kitten is super cute, and maybe everything french too.
I was once a kitten you know, i was once cute too.
And now i'm just plain BEAUTIFUL.
And not jealous of the attention that all the kittens of the world get.
Not one bit.
So, stop looking at them, because in this place, it's ALL ABOUT ME.
All right ?
.

3 comments:

I am Harvey. said...

Oh KC! They are so beautiful! I can train kittens you know. You have probably read how I trained the dottie. Poor dottie died a few months ago. Just went to sleep on the sofa and didn't wake up. Everyone was sad.
Your cousins might grow up to be almost as beautiful like you.
Harvey

I am Harvey. said...

Message for you from Paris-Mimi....
I have a birds nest with an egg in on my balcon! I am acting as nursemaid.
Love, Mimi

KattyCat said...

Oh, lucky you Mimi - baby birds to watch - and festive meals to dream of - i AM jealous now !